The Synergie offers the best of both worlds when it comes to performance and price.
Built from the TST technology used in the award winning Helix suit, it offers a level of performance and comfort that you would expect in a top level suit, but conveniently this is not reflected in the price.
- Anatomically designed back and shoulder panels allow maximal stretch in all directions
- TST, torsional stretch technology - uses a unique blend of Yamamoto materials, placed to mechanically decouple the arm from the rest of the suit. In the Synergie, the silver panels of the suit allow a partially isolated arm gusset and vastly improved range of motion
- Abrasion-free collar constructed of folder soft smoothskin neoprene, for uninhibited sighting and breathing during open water swimming
- Anatomical lower leg cut, with high stretch insert, designed and tested tot allow quicker exit from your suit
- Pre-formed elbows and knees reduce resistance
- Enlarged forearm grip panels enhance catch phase of your stroke
- Swim cuffs provide better water seal, but incorporate multidirectional stretch jersey to allow for quicker removal. This reduces the infuriating catching on the the wrist / hand of the suit during removal
- Large buoyancy panels provide excellent body position using top quality Yamamoto materials
- Sizes: WS, WMS, WM, WML, WL, WLA