The new Orca Swim One Piece is constructed from the 100% chlorine resistant Cl-PRO fabric - a durable PBT Polyester/Polyester blend that resists the effects of chlorine and warm water.
The fabric has high elasticity, retains its shape, is water repellent and prevents colour fading. Orca has utilised its knowledge in designing peformance triathlon swimsuits in the construction of the Swim One Piece, which features race-style back straps and ergonomic body panelling. The suit has an internal mesh-lined front panel, twin needle armhole, strap, neck and leg opening and flat lock stitching for comfort and performance in the pool.
01. Race-style back straps: comfort I support I range of motion
02. Internal mesh-lined front panel: comfort I support
03. Body-contoured side panels: fit I comfort
04. Twin needle armhole, strap, neck and leg hems: comfort
05. Flat lock stitching: comfort I stretch
06. Orca transfer logos: comfort I design
07. Silicon back label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO