The choice of double Ironman World Champion Craig Alexander, the Orca 226 Kompression Tri Pant is a proven winner for endurance distance performance.
The pant has been re-engineered to help triathletes train and race further, faster thanks to the new KillaSkn Kompression fabric - scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression.
There is a centre back storage pocket, a new perforated tri-style chamois that is breathable, wicks moisture and is anti-bacterial, and Hydroseal leg hems for increased comfort and reduced drag. The 226 Tri Pant can be paired with any of the tops in the Orca 226 range for performance you can rely on during training and racing.
01. Graduated compression panelling: increased blood flow/oxygenation I active compression
02. Tri-style microfleece chamois: quick dry I breathable I anti bacterial
03. 23cm inseam: longer leg coverage I compression
04. Hydroseal leg hems: comfort I performance I low drag
05. Elastic waist with logo draw cord: comfort
06. Center back safety pockets with reflective trim: secure storage I visibility
07. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
08. Reflective Orca transfer logos: visibility I durable
09. Silicon back neck label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO