Orcas new Killa Kompression Core Full Tight is an ideal multi-activity garment that has been scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of active and graduated compression. A unique double thickness panel of Orcas Killaskn Kompress fabric is used in the calf area to provide graduated compression, helping to increase circulation and push blood back towards the heart.
The high denier, circular knit fabric has superior stretch recovery and has been constructed in body contoured panels to provide active compression, helping reduce muscle fatigue and improve performance. The Full Tight is moisture wicking and has a comfortable double front seam and elastic waistband, and features an internal pocket and reflective logos for low light visibility.
01. High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support I performance I comfort I durable
02. Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation I muscle support
03. Body contoured panelling: active compression I muscle support I range of motion I fit
04. Internal pocket: secure storage
05. Dual front seam: performance I comfort
06. Elastic waistband: comfort I support
07. Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
08. UPF50+: protection from elements
09. Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
10. Silicon back label: comfort I low irritation
11. Contrast stitch: design
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO