The new Orca Killa Kompression Perform Cycle Bib uses Orcas most advanced combination of active and graduated compression fabrics and ergonomic panel construction technology. The unique panels of double thickness Perform Killaskn Kompress fabric, which has a higher Spandex content that is scientifically proven to provide optimum levels of graduated compression, assists to circulate blood flow back towards the heart.
The moisture wicking compression fabric is also used in the eight body-contoured panels to support the major leg and lower back muscle groups used on the bike. The Perform Cycle Short features a breathable mesh back with pocket, Hydroseal leg hems with silicon dots for a secure fit, a comfortable elastic waistband, and a 4-way stretch cycle chamois that is anti-bacterial and quick dry.
01. High stretch/recovery fabric: muscle support I performance I comfort I durable
02. 4-way stretch cycle chamois: shock absorbent I anti-bacterial I quick dry
03. Body contoured panelling: active compression I muscle support I range of motion I fit
04. Eight panel legs: comfort I muscle support I performance
05. Graduated Compression Zone: increased blood flow/circulation I muscle support
06. Mesh upper back paneling: comfort I breathability
07. Centre back pocket: storage
08. Hydroseal leg hems w/silicon dots: comfort I secure fit
09. Elastic waistband: comfort I support
10. Reflective Orca print logos: visibility
11. UPF50+: protection from elements
12 Flat lock top stitch: comfort I stretch
13 Silicon back label: comfort I low irritation
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO