The Orca S3 has quickly established itself as the benchmark setting entry level open water swimming wetsuit. With the S3 those taking their first steps with wetsuit swimming can now benefit from features and materials previously only seen in intermediate level wetsuits, at a price comparable to a hire or second hand wetsuit.
Constructed from a durable, flexible, water-resistant Smoothskin neoprene, the S3 provides excellent buoyancy and thermal protection. The S3 benefits from full Smoothskin neoprene coverage over the shoulder area, including the 2mm QuadStretch shoulder panel. The 5mm HydroLift front body panel helps with body position in the water, while the 2mm QuadraFlex underarm panel and QuadStretch shoulder panel help provide an excellent range of motion.
The HydroStroke forearm panel uses a siliconee print to increase power in the catch phase of the stroke. The new generation Flexiseal neck is constructed from a new more comfortable neoprene. With a more generous fit and excellent thermal protection, the S3 will be your first step to speed.
- Perfect option to try before you buy, or to own a wetsuit for little more than the cost to hire or buy a second hand wetsuit
- Full Smoothskin neoprene coverage across the shoulders
- Excellent levels of buoyancy, flexibility and thermal protection
- Generous fit and comfort
- [Lining] [Shoulders/arms/underarms] Multistretch
- [Lining] [Rest of body] Powerstretch
- Quadraflex Underarm Panel
- Hydrolift Body Panel
- QuadStretch Shoulder Panel
- Hydrostroke Forearm Panels
- Speed Transition Panels
- Flexiseal Neck
CLICK HERE FOR THE ORCA WETSUIT FITTING GUIDE VIDEO